This pasta dish was surprisingly delicious 🙂 I had other plans for dinner a few nights ago, but a few of my veggies had gone bad and I had to use my zucchini so this creation came to be. When you read the list of ingredients you may be skeptical of the combination of shoyu (soy sauce) and tomato sauce, but it was soooo good!
brown rice pasta
2 small zucchinis
1/2 block tofu
1- 2 tsp grated ginger
1 tbsp shoyu
2 tbsp olive oil
pasta sauce of your choice
1. Cook pasta according to package, drain, and set aside
2. While pasta is cooking cut zucchini lengthwise into strips and saute in pan with 2 tbsp olive oil
3. Add ginger and continue to saute
4. When zucchini is tender add the tofu and shoyu and cook through
5. Add the pasta and just enough pasta sauce to lightly coat everything, toss to combine, and cook until mixture is heated through
6. Serve and enjoy:)
The pasta sauce worked well with the slight hint of the shoyu and ginger. Bon Appetit!